What information does C/E Inc. collect?
- C/E Inc. collects information from you when you register on the site, place an order, communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, C/E Inc. may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Like many websites, C/E Inc. use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our website. Please refer to the “Does C/E Inc. use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how C/E Inc. uses them.
How does C/E Inc. use your information?
C/E Inc. may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, marketing communication, surf the C/E Inc. website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
Does C/E Inc. disclose the information C/E Inc. collect to outside parties?
- C/E Inc. will not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless C/E Inc. provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include C/E Inc. It also does not include C/E Inc. website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. C/E Inc. may also release your information when we. believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
How can you opt-out, remove, or modify information you have provided to us?
- To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the “My Account” section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production
- To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the “My Account” section of our site and remove your shipping addresses and billing addresses. Please note that C/E Inc. may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
- In an attempt to provide you with increased value, C/E Inc. may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. C/E Inc. therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, C/E Inc. seeks to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
- C/E Inc. welcomes your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
- Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our C/E Inc. website.